Saturday, September 18, 2010

I've a selection of technical pen and ink drawings to share with you.....

I've featured pen and ink drawings previously on my blog...see over on the RHS under "Motorcycle pen and ink images" and collect them in a folder, having scanned them from a variety of sources, many from "The MotorCycle" and "MotorCycling" the two major British motorcycle magazines, now defunct, but the copyright is owned by Morton's Motorcycle Media in the UK to whom I acknowledge their use.
This selection is in general of technical tips and many are useful today...plus the odd cartoon....
Note I've added some more within several hours of my first post......
Left click on the image to enlarge....










































Woodhead Munroe rear suspension unit, fitted to Velocette....with parts listed below.



No comments: